[AusNOG] TPG contact for email delivery issues

Giles Pollock glp71s at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:58:12 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction to find someone in TPG
to talk to about an email delivery problem I'm working on, or for a TPG
contact to contact me off-list.

We're seeing bounces being triggered for emails destined for TPG addresses
as follows:
554 5.6.1 [TPG-V01] One or more viruses were detected in this message.
To prevent further infections,
we will not allow relaying of messages that contains a virus.
Details: Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain

We're pretty sure the domain isn't actually being spoofed, but is being
triggered in error by a slightly overzealous phishing filter.

I'm a bit hesitant to contact standard customer support as I'm not a client
of TPG, and the request will probably fall outside the usual level 1
purview.