[AusNOG] Hands-on SDN Training and Certification Course in Sydney 28 Nov - 2 Dec

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Nov 17 02:04:57 EST 2016

20% last minute discount? No one signing up huh?

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve