[AusNOG] Network analyser

Karl Kloppenborg karl at hyperconnect.com.au
Wed Nov 9 18:23:47 EST 2016

TBH.

If you want to account bandwidth for billing, put some counters there and
then push those on a Cron job to say something like Prometheus Time Series
Database as counters or whatever and just bill and graph via that.

Simple, open source and for the most part gives you heaps of power out of
the box.

--Karl.