[AusNOG] 10/10Mbps service in Cairns

Bradley Amm Bradley.Amm at telethonkids.org.au
Sun Jun 26 20:12:03 EST 2016

“Then someone in the government pointed out that devaluing Telstra a company that has heavy investment not only by super funds but baby boomers was politically and financially not a good move. So we had 100+ poi and growing. Conveniently quite a few are co-located in Telstra facilities”

Didn’t NextGen, Optus, Telstra and PIPE, AAPT say that it would leave their networks stranded out in the middle of nowhere.