[AusNOG] Optus Technical Support

Luke Thompson luke.thompson at inksystems.com.au
Fri Feb 26 13:49:44 EST 2016

I'd agree with you however the corporate/business customers we have are
indeed on business-grade services, and as such as have account managers
and escalation procedures we can utilise for their services.

This is a residential service for a small customer, so we don't have the
options we usually would. Needless, I've had some off-list joy and
progress is promising already.

Luke Thompson
Systems Administrator

P: 1800 838 505