[AusNOG] Optus Technical Support

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Fri Feb 26 13:43:11 EST 2016

Then you'd need to go through the normal, annoying channels. This is
where teaming up with an ISP you trust can be helpful as a dealer so you
can get some things fast tracked. Most of my customers complain about my
price and bundling options not being competitive to Dodo, TPG, Optus or
even Telstra, but when they are on hold for 30-60minutes + and need 5
phone calls for one issue vs my usual <3 minute wait time and majority
first call resolution, I've had more than a few come back.

Or alternatively, buy a business service, if the service is critical and
can't afford the slow downs etc.