[AusNOG] Fwd: Client Services - Acknowledgement of Receipt (Case #: 00397949 MPLS VPN in Indonesia) - ref:_00D90c4wN._5006F1JM0oA:ref

Matt Ayre matt.ayre at bigair.net.au
Tue Dec 13 14:36:43 EST 2016

Hi Peter,

There appears to be an account subscribed to the AusNOG mailer - looking to
get this unwound urgently!

Sincerely apologise both to you and anyone else who received these
unsolicited emails

BigAir Group Limited

Matt Ayre
Cloud & Network Architecture - Manager

*e* matt at bigair.net.au
*m* +61 433 533 544
*p* +612 9993 1376
*w *www.bigair.com.au
<http://www.bigair.com.au/>
Level 1, 203 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065 Australia [image: Linkedin_copy.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bigair-group-limited>

[image: FAST50_LOGO_2015.jpg] [image:
au-tech-fast-50-2015-logo-1x1-1.jpg] [image:
Fast500-AP-GlobalWordmark-RGB-H.jpg]