[AusNOG] MPLS VPN in Indonesia

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:26:09 EST 2016

Hi All,

We've being looking at MPLS VPN from Telkom Indonesia for one of our
projects with multiple offices in and around Jakata. The solution
proposal and secondhand information from tech people in country is
that the service providers don't require an NTU onsite. Delivery is
via a RJ45 and the providers are telling us we can plug this directly
into our CE.

This doesn't sound right from my experience and I'm worried the
delivery won't be as expected.

has anyone used MPLS VPN's from Telkom Indonesia and can give me some
understanding of the delivery of the service?

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127