[AusNOG] Solar Gear Contact

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Mon Dec 12 16:01:15 EST 2016

Hi All, I am after some solar gear for an upgrade we need to do at one of our POPs, I'm not really happy with the original provider of the gear we currently have so am looking for some recommendations in that area.

I would preferably like to find somebody in Western Sydney, but anywhere is OK as long as delivery is fair or I can pickup.

I am after some 250W 24V decent quality panels, I'm only interested in mono panels and I don't want frameless, and I need some Trojan 6V 105AH flooded lead acid batteries.
I also need some racking and MPPT charger or combined charger/inverter capable of more than 1500W of panels @ 24V.

If you have any good contacts who can give me a decent price please let me know.
I'm not after ebay prices but I know what this stuff is worth so it needs to be reasonable J

Thanks
Paul