[AusNOG] SSL certificates

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Mon Dec 12 12:33:14 EST 2016

Let's Encrypt for regular website SSL's, Synergy Wholesale for any
wildcard or other certificates where they can't be automated.

I'm very happy with both. LE once fully automatic works superbly.

On 12/12/16 12:27, Sam Sarkis-UIP wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just thought I would ask to who is everyone buying their SSL
> certificates from and if you are happy with them ?
>
> Thanks

> *Attention: *
> This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
> intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.
>
> Scanned by Accucom Mail Filtering

Nick Stallman
Technical Director
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!