[AusNOG] Packet loss accross telia.net

Davey Goode davey at vibecommunications.co.nz
Sun Sep 13 11:14:47 EST 2015

Hi Ernie,

Telia have confirmed its an issue in their network, as of a few hours ago there was no ETR.

Davey Goode / Chief Technical Officer
+64 21 772 937 / davey at vibecommunications.co.nz
 <applewebdata://1D364E3F-B18C-4C57-A6EB-5E84AD888394/www.vibecommunications.co.nz>  <https://www.facebook.com/VibeCom>  <https://twitter.com/vibecomnz>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1941512>
Office: +64 9 222 0000 / Fax: 0800 842 326
L2 155 K’ Road, Auckland, New Zealand
Web: www.vibecommunications.co.nz <http://www.vibecommunications.co.nz/> / Peering: AS45177 <http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=45177>
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.