[AusNOG] Wow

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Fri Oct 2 12:14:59 EST 2015

???
Sorry maybe I missed something

“21 September 2015”
http://www.nbnco.com.au/corporate-information/media-centre/media-releases/nbn-launches-fibre-to-the-node-technology.html

“Our FTTN technology delivers fast broadband via fibre-optic cable that runs to a neighbourhood node/cabinet and from there using the copper lines to deliver high-speed broadband ultimately via VDSL technology.”

I understand there is the multi/mixed technology solution, i.e. cable and other techs.

My read of the article, it implies if all the coper cables are bad they will replace them.