[AusNOG] Amcom Issues in Perth?

Alex West Alex.West at vocus.com.au
Wed Nov 18 00:10:44 EST 2015

Hi All,

As an update to this we are aware of the service interruptions being caused by one of our devices in Perth (exact cause unavailable to me at this time); our local engineers are working with our vendor to resolve this issue but at this time I am unable to provide an ETA.

Updates are being posted to the Amcom Network status page as well as our IVR, also our NOC teams on both the east and west coast are working to update customers as information becomes available.

Regards,

Alex West - COO