[AusNOG] Optus Cable congestion

Serge Burjak sburjak at systech.com.au
Mon Nov 2 21:34:18 EST 2015

I doubt you would get anywhere with TIO, it's best efforts stuff. It
took me a long time to sort through this stuff with OPTUS and now I
get a 100mbs. Part of it was problem with the tap on the pole, the
modem and some other issues.

What's the best transfer rate you can get with http://mirror.optusnet.com.au/ ?