[AusNOG] NetRegistry/TPP & Telstra DNS problem

Nick Stallman nick at agentpoint.com
Wed May 13 13:52:07 EST 2015

We had this about a month ago where Telstra was simply not talking to
our DNS servers randomly.
We run our own nameservers.

Nick Stallman
Agentpoint Pty Ltd
The Real Estate Web Developers
Melbourne | Sydney | Miami
nick at agentpoint.com
www.agentpoint.com.au | www.zooproperty.com | www.ginga.com.au |
www.business2.com.au

Business2.com.au is a real estate agent information website that helps
you understand Portals, Technology and comes with FREE tools to help
your Agency become an online success!