[AusNOG] DataCentre

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:23:42 EST 2015

It's about economies of scale, rather than cheaper prices. Once upon a
time, service providers had empty data centres they needed to fill,
amortissation and leasing costs, and were happy to lease at a discount. As
Stuart points out, the good deals have gone in volume pricing, and service
providers now don't feel the same urgency to win your business.

Paul Wilkins