[AusNOG] ADSL/Voice issue, Baffled..

TWIG Solutions support at twig.com.au
Mon Jan 19 17:01:51 EST 2015

Just had a call from Exetel.  Optus have washed their hands of it and
advised us to terminate the service, they won't respond any further to
the issue!

Oh well, back to the drawing board!

It just had me as to what would cause both services to be affected at
the same time, ie 4/1/2015 at 9:22am both stopped working as expected.

Now my client with be without any service at all for 2 weeks while
everything gets torn-down and we pop them back on Telstra infra. If he
is willing to stay!   Apparently we can't do an in-place churn for some
reason.

Cheers for those that had thoughts, but the closed minds won in the end!
:-)

Cheers,

Mal