[AusNOG] ADSL/Voice issue, Baffled..

TWIG Solutions support at twig.com.au
Mon Jan 19 16:21:07 EST 2015

I guess its all just a different mindset...   I pride myself on
providing utmost customer support no matter the cost as it will come
back and reward you later.

But anyway, TIO will be absolute last resort for my client.  I was
mainly hoping someone here will have a thought as to what will cause the
issue, my last involvement with any Exchange gear was back in AXE days.

So I hoped and ex or current Optus staffie is here and had seen the
issue before.   Its Optus refusing to investigate, not Exetel.

Its a pity as I had hoped to migrate another 2 companies owned by this
client across, but now I think he is too scared!

Mal