[AusNOG] Rooftop Datacentre Space Renting - UHF/VHF Aerial Point

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Wed Feb 4 09:32:19 EST 2015

Hi Daniel,

In most cases you will need to work with the DC Provider as they will happily lease you roof space or any other space you want. Much the same as access to private towers (ie. Cell Sites, Water Towers etc)

In the case of anything RF, it will be a matter of ensuring that the site users are not causing interference to each other so that they can cohabit the roof space happily.
Generally the site owner will oversee this with the assistance of either using external contractors or requesting a site survey before approving the access.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz | Director | The Summit Group

E: Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au> | W: www.thesummitgroup.com.au<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>

The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd | P: 1300 049 749 | Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
The Summit Group (USA) LLC | P: 321 216 3844 | Suite 561, 40E Main Street, Newmark  DE 19711
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>