[AusNOG] Rooftop Datacentre Space Renting - UHF/VHF Aerial Point

daniel at glovine.com.au daniel at glovine.com.au
Wed Feb 4 08:58:48 EST 2015

Gday Noggers,

I Have just had a different sort of request come past, where I have a
customer who are looking for co-location for their equipment, However they
are needing to mount a UHF/VFH Aerial on the roof for reception,

I was wondering if anybody off-list would be able to get back to me with
rough pricing from previous similar types of projects they have been
involved with, specifically at either Vocus Sydney, or Equinix Melbourne

TIA

Daniel