[AusNOG] Belong - Powered by Telstra

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Sep 18 11:36:13 EST 2014

Not meaning to stir up anything... but it has been an whispered rumour
amongst a few sectors (investing, SP, etc) that Telstra is looking to sell
off Bigpond.

They do say 'powered by Telstra' and not 'Powered by Bigpond', so many this
could be a strategic move of some sorts.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering