[AusNOG] AusNOG 2014 Survey results

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Thu Sep 11 21:22:08 EST 2014

Thank you to all the attendees who took the time to complete the survey
at last week's AusNOG 2014. Attached is a summary of the results.

As I was running the programme this year I'd like to address one of the
comments, "I'd like to see more presentations from the community, rather
than vendors. A 50/50 split would be about right for me."

We issue a call for presentations well before the event, typically early
May, and it is the submissions we receive as a result that provides the
bulk of the programme. If you want more presentations from the community
then it is up to "the community" to submit them. So if you're not from
the vendor it's up to you to do something about it!

Regards,
Mark.