[AusNOG] Strange Watchguard X550E

Fibre Expert fibreexpert62 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:32:10 EST 2014

Maybe this is your problem:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1679165611477&set=a.1679163891434.2083146.1007635492&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xfp1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F189125_1679165611477_553623_n.jpg%3Foh%3D8c65425c22f19343e7d372f25288b02e%26oe%3D548D0591%26__gda__%3D1419658163_1df016ec1a26cb386fda3a145a56bc62&size=540%2C720