[AusNOG] Am I being unreasonable.... MelbourneIT

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Wed Sep 3 09:50:51 EST 2014

Yep that was my thought.

So I have setup my master DNS, setup my secondary, tested against their NS.

Went to the Melbourne IT site.
Went to re delegate... then it says you can't, you have to un manage it from MelbourneIT and it has to be done first.

Basically it deletes it from their NS servers, happens almost immediately, I checked against their NS servers.

I have a few domains that I am looking at moving over... So this is going to be a painful task.

Alex