[AusNOG] Google DNS

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Oct 14 08:48:20 EST 2014

Ahhh, that'd explain why the internet at home was sluggish this morning :-p

Using google DNS there, as it's more reliable than TID's supplied DNS
servers :(  There've been four day-long outages of uneeda in the 10 months
since our TID DSL was finally turned on)

On the upside, this pointed out to me that I need to test more than just
connectivity to 8.8.8.8 through each upstream, to decide whether their BGP
feed should be enabled or disabled.. ;)

On 14 October 2014 07:45, Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust