[AusNOG] PIPE NSW Changing Details

Brad Evans brad at delion.com.au
Wed Oct 1 14:11:23 EST 2014

**
Going by iinet looking glass,  same path length. Seems Equinix AS is not
transparent looking in from this direction.

   4739 18398 55555
     150.101.32.2 from*150.101.32.2*  <http://looking-glass.internode.on.net/lg.cgi?query=bgp&protocol=IPv4&addr=neighbors+150.101.32.2&router=AS4739+view>  (150.101.32.2)
       Origin IGP, localpref 100, valid, external
       Community:  4806:1 (Received in Sydney AU)
       Last update: Tue Sep 30 11:53:51 2014

   4739 24115 55555
     150.101.32.1 from*150.101.32.1*  <http://looking-glass.internode.on.net/lg.cgi?query=bgp&protocol=IPv4&addr=neighbors+150.101.32.1&router=AS4739+view>  (150.101.32.1)
       Origin IGP, localpref 100, valid, external
       Community:  4806:1 (Received in Sydney AU)
       Last update: Tue Sep 30 11:53:47 2014

-Brad