[AusNOG] PIPE NSW Changing Details

Tom Lanyon tom+ausnog at oneshoeco.com
Wed Oct 1 13:40:29 EST 2014

Perhaps not as useful as Tom's # prefixes comparison, but I had a quick look at the different ASs visible on Megaport and NSW-IX a couple of weeks ago.  Not sure if it's useful for anyone, but thought I'd post it anyway:

ASNs on both: https://gist.github.com/tomlanyon/a59817c2b23b69f01642#file-on-both-ixes
ASNs just on NSW-IX: https://gist.github.com/tomlanyon/a59817c2b23b69f01642#file-only-on-nswix
ASNs just on Megaport NSW: https://gist.github.com/tomlanyon/a59817c2b23b69f01642#file-only-on-megaport-syd