[AusNOG] Network Monitoring VPS in exchange for VPS from us in return.

daniel at glovine.com.au daniel at glovine.com.au
Mon Nov 24 20:12:00 EST 2014

Hi Noggers,

I was wondering if a couple of providers whom wouldn't mind swapping a small
VPS for a small VPS from us, in order for us to run a couple of external
network monitoring tools from,

Looking for providers whom are on MegaPort Sydney IX

Looking for providers whom are on NSW IX

Looking for providers whom are not on Vocus transit

These requirements above are not all necessary to meet, a mix would be handy
and dandy :D, Would even consider providers in QLD, Perth, Melbourne
Pritty much Australia wide even NZ is a consideration

If you wouldn't mind and you are interested please shoot me an off-list
reply for further details and discussions

TIA

Daniel