[AusNOG] Network Monitoring VPS in exchange for VPS from us in return.

Wolfgang Nagele (AusRegistry) wolfgang.nagele at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Nov 24 20:49:28 EST 2014

http://ring.nlnog.net

On 24/11/2014 8:12 pm, "daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>" <daniel at glovine.com.au<mailto:daniel at glovine.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Noggers,

I was wondering if a couple of providers whom wouldn’t mind swapping a small VPS for a small VPS from us, in order for us to run a couple of external network monitoring tools from,

Looking for providers whom are on MegaPort Sydney IX
Looking for providers whom are on NSW IX
Looking for providers whom are not on Vocus transit

These requirements above are not all necessary to meet, a mix would be handy and dandy :D, Would even consider providers in QLD, Perth, Melbourne   Pritty much Australia wide even NZ is a consideration

If you wouldn’t mind and you are interested please shoot me an off-list reply for further details and discussions

TIA

Daniel