[AusNOG] "TLS All the Things! - Security with Performance"

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 24 15:45:32 EST 2014

Was browsing around the Google channels on Youtube and came across the following presentation video. I found it interesting and very good as it touches on a number of topics related to TLS including HTTP/2 and related networking issues (which is why I think it is relevant here.). I think it would be good to show to anybody who doesn't see the reasons to deploy TLS or who think its overheads outweigh its benefits.

TLS All the Things! - Security with Performance - Chrome Dev Summit 2014 (Chris Palmer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayD0LiZkWLQ