[AusNOG] Interesting

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Wed May 14 01:14:04 EST 2014

I think these guys are opening themselves up to some serious litigation.

I think you will see this ending up in court... messing with the way people
do business, their choice of vendors and design... it is seriously none of
their business.

If the Australian government even thinks of trying this crap, watch how
much we will lose it.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering