[AusNOG] BGP AS

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Thu May 8 10:15:59 EST 2014

Yes they haven't merged fully, but they have come a long way in the last
few years, there is now only 3-4 hops not 9 :P

The issue I think is all those customers are business, and the time it
would take to properly fix it all would break too many SLAs. If it was
residential, I'm sure they'd just bite the bullet and fix it all.