[AusNOG] BGP AS

Luke Iggleden luke+ausnog at sisgroup.com.au
Thu May 8 09:26:14 EST 2014

I've heard the AAPT 2764 network will remain as is for the foreseeable
future and I hope so. :)

Historically TPG hasn't merged their acquisitions at a routing level.
Think comindico, soul, pipe - at one stage I remember seeing a
traceroute out of sydney from comindico post purchase and it was like 9
hops or something. wow.