[AusNOG] BGP AS

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Thu May 8 09:23:47 EST 2014

Upon talking with AAPT and a few others the networks will converge sooner or later ... it's just a matter of time.

Will be interesting to see how it all washes out in the end....

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ip-transit<http://www.micron21.com/ip-transit>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.