[AusNOG] No Data Retention for ISPs - for now

Christopher Mclean cjm at ausoptic.com
Mon Jul 14 15:23:15 EST 2014

Mark,

You are not wrong in your assessment of how angry people get when they think you have stolen their personal space. I used to work for a telephone recording company and was attacked a number of times and called some juicy names at exhibitions around the world just for selling the things.  One woman threw a cup full of water at me in Sydney. I wonder if the recorded calls can be tossed aside as metadata as well. I guess the time date stamp and caller id could be.

Best regards,
Chris McLean
Senior Sales Engineer
Ausoptic International