[AusNOG] The Average (Theoretical) Speed Of The FTTN NBN So Far Is 46Mbps

myNBN Admin admin at mynbn.info
Wed Jul 9 10:58:41 EST 2014

I'm thanking CloudFlare for that ;)  Are you in a trial area but got left off the analysis?

---
Regards,
Kenneth Tsang

myNBN.info | creator and developer
E: admin at mynbn.info | T: @mynbninfo

myNBN is not affiliated with NBN Co and is an independent tracking website.  This email is confidential and is subject to copyright. They are intended solely for the intended addressee of the electronic mail and may only be copied, distributed or disclosed with the consent of the copyright owner.