[AusNOG] The Average (Theoretical) Speed Of The FTTN NBN So Far Is 46Mbps

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jul 8 20:19:59 EST 2014

So, I'm curious here.. Take Gorokan DA as an example.. The speed map does
not cover *all* of the DA.  I know I'm at least four blocks north of the
split between Gorokan and Wyong, yet I'm three blocks south of where the
map shows coverage ending..  What's the go with that? Am I in a magical
non-coverage area? :(

On 8 July 2014 17:20, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com>
wrote:

> http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/07/average-theoretical-speed-fttn-nbn-46mbps/
>
> I am sure they have handpicked some areas to get the best results

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/
 We ran to the sounds of thunder.