[AusNOG] Juniper SRX and VPLS

Matt Ayre matt.ayre at bigair.net.au
Fri Feb 7 06:50:54 EST 2014

Hi Tom,

As you have alluded, multiple VLAN interfaces inside the VPLS adds them to
a single broadcast domain allowing flooding between them and is not
desirable.

I see "vlan-id-list" available and pass syntax check on SRX220, that may
solve your issue;

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.2/topics/reference/configuration-statement/vlan-id-list-edit-interfaces-vpls.html

Cheers,
Matt