[AusNOG] Pokethernet cable tester

Andrew Cox andrew.cox at bigair.net.au
Sun Feb 2 12:33:59 EST 2014

As someone who won't be using it for cabling certification/repair but
simply fault finding/layer 2 testing does that still apply?

I might tag a supplier I know and see if they can tell me any better. The
bluetooth part I imagine has to comply with some standard, but presumably
they're using an off the shelf module that would already be approved (I'll
see what more I can find out and get back to you all). I'll also hit up
ACMA directly for some info.

Cheers,
Andrew