[AusNOG] What's in your bag

Thomas Jackson thomas at thomax.com.au
Mon Dec 29 10:38:32 EST 2014

I carry basically the same as what everyone else that has posted so far does
- but I also add a Mikrotik mAP [0] (tiny 2 port router with 2.4GHz WiFi,
which is powered from a USB port - meaning that my phone charger, or even my
laptop is able to power it). For ~$50 from Duxtel, it's a very handy piece
of kit and has saved my life many times.

[0] http://routerboard.com/RBmAP2n