[AusNOG] What's in your bag

Warren Bold wbold at polyfone.com.au
Mon Dec 29 10:25:51 EST 2014

Sounds like you have a full list of kit there mate.

Mine is:
Laptop.
Spare Battery.
Spare Charger.
USB-to-serial converter.
0.5m USB extension cable for the converter.
Phone cables for my 2 phones. (Blackberry and iphone)
USB NIC.
Various console cables. (Cisco, UPS, Radios)
IEC male to female 3 pin converter.
Gigabit SFP. (Ethernet, single and multimode fibre)
20ish meter cat5 cable. (austel certified for those "special" sites)
Company stickers (Also for those "special" sites)

and about eleventy billion induction certs.

Kind regards

Warren Bold