[AusNOG] Charter Change ?

Jacob Gardiner jacob at jacobgardiner.com
Fri Dec 12 10:04:09 EST 2014

Although the VyOS posts are getting a bit repetitive, I think there’s some value for people who run into a technical issue and come to the group for input, after all there’s a huge amount of experience from the operators on this list and I’d assume the vast majority of people on this list are hands-on.

Maybe it should be considered that a second list is setup for technical questions, and leave this main list as is. If the user decides to post to ausnog for technical support rather than going to a specific product forum (where you’d assume there would be more value), then they can.

--
Jacob Gardiner
@jacobgardiner