[AusNOG] Adelaide IT Support

Nick Ower nick at microwire.com.au
Wed Aug 27 10:24:08 EST 2014

Hi Guys -
I am after someone in Adelaide to provide remote support for some of our clients, Type of work is basically remote hands and some annual audits of equipment...Nothing too difficult.

Only requirements from our end is that we can sign a MSA.

Please email me off list if you're interested.

Cheers

Nick Ower | Managing Director | Microwire Pty Ltd
[cid:image001.png at 01CEF5E6.816BC550]
M:  0499 010 505 T:  1300 789 287 F: 03 8699 8586
E:    nick at microwire.com.au<https://hknprd0610.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=Vh_A1SyncU6y_mxz3F8AOrgacLnJIs8IkhW96B5Hc2j0-DueWoAiXCRaSseoHETMvJrfEbRqRNE.&URL=mailto%3ajames%40microwire.com.au> W: www.microwire.com.au<https://hknprd0610.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=Vh_A1SyncU6y_mxz3F8AOrgacLnJIs8IkhW96B5Hc2j0-DueWoAiXCRaSseoHETMvJrfEbRqRNE.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.microwire.com.au%2f>
A:   Level 16, 530 Collins ST, Melbourne, Victoria 3000

[1392072819728]

The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended only for the use of the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence and/or privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Any views or opinions presented are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Microwire Pty Ltd..

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments