[AusNOG] (Meta-)Data Retention

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 00:22:09 EST 2014

Because an Amazon account has never been hacked and services
de-provisioned. Also i really dont feel comfortable with my ISP giving my
sovereign information to an international entity with no legal protections
for foreigners because of some local law (US constitution only applies to
US citizens).

--Damian