[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Sep 9 11:52:34 EST 2013

The simple fact stands that short effective life of FTTN is becoming
apparent, and countries which previously installed FTTN systems (UK,
Germany , NZ ) are now slowly replacing their networks with Fibre to the
Premises (FTTP).

Agreed Liberals are in and this whole discussion is pointless I guess we
wait until the above happens then we can revisit and say "We told you so"

Regards, *
Peter Betyounan*
Chief Technical Officer

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
serversaust-logo-vector.jpg]

Phone:                  1300 788 862
Network Ops:       (02) 8115 8850
Web:                      *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au*
Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259

*Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing*