[AusNOG] Mikrotik Routerboard access

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 22:08:20 EST 2013

In no particular order;

1. If you've got SNMP write you might be able to do something funky like
get it to upload it's configuration to tftp;
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:SNMP#SNMP_write

2. These punters seem to indicate you can reset the password without
frying the configuration; http://manio.skyboo.net/mikrotik/

3. The default u/p for those things is admin/$BLANK (it's not as far
fetched as it sounds =) ) ... Try it independently on each of the
interfaces (ssh/telnet/rs232)

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key