[AusNOG] Mikrotik Routerboard access

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Nov 6 21:58:41 EST 2013

To clarify - I have winbox + ssh + telnet capabilities to the device,
even physical access, but it is passsworded and that is what I am trying
to circumvent. I wouldn't care about rebuilding the device, however I
don't have a config export or a .backup thats not on the device.
My hopes aren't high and so far I'm trying to rebuild a semi-done config
from scanning the SNMP interface, IP, ARP and route table MIBs.
Unfortunately this will only give me half the picture.

Thanks,
Joe