[AusNOG] Trouble with an ex-Customer

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Wed May 8 01:27:20 EST 2013

Skeeve I fully agree with you and hope you have the pockets to follow
through. But in our experience these type of customers even when you get  a
court order just lie and never pay up. The courts are soft when people
whinge ³I¹ve got no money². Mind you own out right an $800k+ house but you
can¹t pay your bill? And the court¹s let them get away with it??? Unless I
spend $20k to bankrupt them and have the house sold under them I¹ll never
get my money. Yes in theory I¹ll get the $20k plus other costs back but I¹m
losing faith in the legal system.