[AusNOG] IPv6

Michael Andreas Schipp MSchipp at a10networks.com
Sun Mar 3 20:33:49 EST 2013

Don, the point of GEOcoding is the user get the info from the most local source = low latency = quicker content display.  Now for path discovery we would need to allocate CPU resources to calculate that - is that quicker than a table lookup, I do not know as I am not a programmer.

All this of course assume will can scale BGP4+ or the next routing protocol to handle the size of table we are talking about.