[AusNOG] Is anyone else sick of Tony abbot claiming Malcolm Turbull invented the internet.

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Sat Jun 29 14:05:53 EST 2013

Sheer luxury.. we used to have to send binary strings via telex to others who then had to type it in at the other end!

And to do that we used to pay uncle George $300 to rent his FJ to pull the CPM operated luggable around in box trailer!

Luggable required three phase power so we had to travel to ship yards and bang in rivets 25 hours a day to pay for power.

Sent from my iPhone powered by Polyfone Telecom